1415 Cliffe Avenue
Courtenay BC V9N 2K6
Phone: 250-338-7575 - Fax: 250-338-2343
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 4:30 pm; Friday 9:00 - 1:00 pm.
Neville Hope (Chair), Deb Paterson (Treasurer), Julie Jensen (Vice President), Pam Moughton (acting Secretary), Bill Campbell, Philip Marx
Comox Valley Family Services Association (CVFSA) builds on individual and family strengths which support growth and healthy lifestyles.
CVFSA has been providing child, youth, and family services since 1974.
We are a non-profit, family service agency in Comox Valley with one satellite office in Campbell River.
CVFSA supports improved quality of life for people in their communities.
We provide the highest standard of service possible.
We achieve this by fostering constructive relationships, and consistently upholding the CVFSA values in all our programs.
- We value a safe, healthy and supportive environment. Therefore we are compassionate, caring and empathetic.
- We value a high standard of ethical practice. Therefore we maintain confidentiality, are accountable for all our decisions and
actions, and engage in ongoing learning and evaluation.
- We value teamwork. Therefore we acknowledge strengths, celebrate successes and recognize limitations.
- We value commitment. Therefore we are dedicated to our work and to achieving meaningful and beneficial outcomes.
- We value trust. Therefore we consider the implications and effectiveness of our actions.
- We value collaboration. Therefore we work in partnership with clients and team members and recognize their skills,
knowledge and expertise.
- We value positive relationships. Therefore we strive for respect, honesty and dependability.
- We value growth. Therefore we promote personal growth and acknowledge the energy required to achieve change.
- We value a holistic approach. Therefore we respect the uniqueness and importance of each individual, family, and community.